FLK Taoist Tai Chi Photo Contest 2017
To celebrate the Fung Loy Kok Taoist Tai Chi 47th Anniversary & Three Religions Temple 10th Anniversary in 2017, we will be hosting a Facebook photo contest.
What: Photo submissions should be of the EXTERIOR or INTERIOR of the Fung Loy Kok International Taoist Tai Chi Centre which includes the Three Religions Temple near Orangeville situated on a beautiful 100 acres of land.
Where: International Centre 248305 5 Sideroad Mono, Ontario
Please call ahead to register your arrival when you visit the International Centre to take photos. The reception office is open from 9am – 5pm.
When: January 2nd, 2017 – July 15th, 2017
Number of Photos to Be Submitted: 1 photo submission per day, up to 4 photos. We will accept only the first 4 photos as entries. (Contest Judges and their direct family members are not eligible to participate).
Entry Fee: Free
PROFESSIONAL - interchangeable lens camera.
AMATEUR - all other types of cameras except interchangeable lens camera
You may submit once per day up to 4 images total. Additional submissions will be disgarded.
(a) Professional Category
- Winner – Plaque + $1,000.00 CAD
- 1st Runner Up – Plaque + $500.00 CAD
- 2nd Runner Up – Plaque + $200.00 CAD
- 10 Honorary Participants – 2 FLK Autumn Vegetarian Banquet Coupons each
(b) Amateur Category:
- Winner – Award Medal + $600.00 CAD
- 1st Runner Up – Award Medal + $300.00 CAD
- 2nd Runner Up – Award Medal + $100.00 CAD
- 10 Honorary Participants – 2 FLK Autumn Vegetarian Banquet coupons each
- Facebook Most Liked Photo Award – Participant whose Facebook photo receives most “LIKES” (repetition not counted) will be awarded a Medal
Contest results will be announced in the Chinese newspaper and media, and on Facebook and Taoist.org website and blog.
Ceremony to award prizes will be held at the Fung Loy Kok International Taoist Tai Chi Centre on Thursday August 3rd 2017.
All contest participants will retain their own photo copyrights, but FLK reserves the right to use all photo contest entries for its own promotion and any other purposes without notifying the contest participants.
FLK reserves the right to make the final decision.